top of page


Work Permit


As foreign national interested in working in Canada you must first find out if you are eligible for a Work Permit. You normally have to apply for a work permit from outside Canada. Sometimes, you can apply as you enter Canada or from inside Canada, depending on the type of permit you are applying for. How you apply and how long it will take to process your application  also depend on the kind of work you will do when you come to Canada. Contact us if you would like to have a Assessment regarding your possibilities of working in Canada.

 Student Visas 

Canada welcomes more than 200,000 students from foreign jurisdictions each year. If you intend to study at a Canadian educational institution, most foreign nationals must apply for a study permit. A study permit, once issued, allows a foreign national to study in Canada at an approved institute for the duration of the specified course or program.

In some cases, you do not require a study permit to go to school in Canada. Contact us if you would like to have a Assessment regarding your possibilities of studying in Canada.

 Citizenship Application

To apply for Canadian citizenship, you need to satisfy several requirements and even a test of General knowledge about CanadaContact us if you would like to have a Assessment regarding your possibilities of applying for Canadian citizenship.


There are more than 60 programs available to individuals seeking to immigrate to Canada. In consequence, everyone's path to Canadian immigration will be unique. Our exhaustive assessment system evaluates your eligibility across all categories. The Canadian federal and provincial governments are continuously renovating their programs to guarantee the best candidates for Canada.

Our team of consultants will be pleased to help you decide what your best options are to achieve your immigration goals.

 Family Sponsorship 

Family reunification programs in Canada, are considered one of the most generous in the world. Between qualified for sponsorship relations of a family class are: spouses and partners of stable Union, parents and grandparents and dependent children. For parents and grandparents, there is also a program called Super Visa. The Canadian Government, whenever possible, try to keep families together.

 Educational Consultant 

Applying for courses, schools, colleges and universities abroad can be a difficult and time-consuming process. Admission procedures, for each case, have their own different requirements.

Admission requirements are very competitive. Many universities take into consideration more than just their grades, including things like a personal statement, vestibular and interview while taking a decision.

We can help you, in assembling and preparing your strategy. Let us do the paperwork!

And More...

bottom of page